Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Blessing Friends


As all of you may or may not know, I tend to keep my life busy with constant things to do. This means that my Christmas break from classes wouldn’t be much different. I was asked by a friend if I could help redo her three year old daughter’s room. Organizing, and cleaning up. Of course I said yes and the project of remodeling “Ava’s” room began!     
Whimsical curtains!
Ava’s room before the clean up…


Using the materials that we had and discoveries we made in “Ava’s” room, I transformed it into a relaxing play area fit for a princess. With a minimal budget Jeff and I built a head board for her bed, a cushion for her toy box and splashed a fresh coat of paint on the walls and furniture.

Ava’s room after the clean up…




With the exception of a few more minor details to finish Ava’s room is complete. Allowing mom and dad optimal storage space in the closet, the book shelf and under the bed, keeping things nice and clean!
“Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice, This is what Little Girls are Made of!”

No comments:

Post a Comment